It seems every website and every client is more concerned about hits and traffic, especially about SEO and organic listings in Google, than they are about design.
So our blogs seem to concentrate on SEO, a few hints and tips, more so about what Spin Box can offer in knowledge and service to get your website more traffic.
But we want to remind all and promote to our clients and potential clients, that SEO is great to get traffic, but your website must look and function amazing if you want to convert all of that web traffic to leads and sales. Design is key, or web design is the key word... so lets get the basics right before pumping time and budget into an SEO campaign.
But so you know what gets the search engines ticking and your website up to the top, we have provided the top 5 ranking factors for SEO, and combined with Googles Do's & Don'ts something that we perform and see results for our clients:
Top 5 SEO Ranking Factors
- Keyword Focused Anchor Text from External Links
- External Link Popularity (quantity combined with quality of links)
- Range of Link Sources (links from unique domain names, 20 Links from Facebook only counts as one good link)
- Keyword Use Anywhere in the Title Tag (page title is hard coded in HTML/ XHTML – Our CMS can manage this for you)
- Keyword in the Domain Name (this one is debateable, there are many Keyword factors that come into play, it is more so a combination of how keywords are used in domains and content as well as metta data of course)